Thursday 26 September 2013

How do you handle frustrating situations?

Today I set myself 2 'not-so-little' goals. The first was to complete and send of my ACC credential application to the ICF and the second to complete and send my profile to Coach Directory.

Just getting everything ready (especially the recording) for my ACC application was a challenge of note and if it wasn't for very loyal and patient friends, I would never have got this far.


Psyching myself up to completing the online questionnaire, I plunged in, only to have my credit card rejected!

But the good news is I completed and e-mailed off my profile for the Coach Directory!

So how do I handle frustrating situations?.....like the tortoise, I just plod on.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to report that I finally manages to complete my ICF ACC application and it has been received. Now for the 16 week wait to see if I have been credentialed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Being an Entrepreneur

    ReplyDelete