Wednesday 11 September 2013

"Light Bulb" moments of sheer wonder & clarity that allowed physical relief - my whole body thanked me!

Through the coaching process, I had many “light bulb” moments, moments of sheer wonder and clarity, the camera came into focus. One amazing session, around a particularly emotional decision: saw five HUGE shifts in my attitude, behaviour, taking the power back, stopping myself from playing in other people’s games and moving forward with all my positives. I felt as if 50 kg's of cement had been lifted off each shoulder, I felt myself straighten up, my chin lift and my whole body thanked me for lifting the weight.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Small Business Exit Strategy

    ReplyDelete